BL-1 N848 Namman Muay 450ml Thai Liniment Oil
Namman Muay Oil, also known as Thai Massage Oil or liniment oil is ideal for warming up muscles before exercise, as a precaution against injury, and as a soothing balm for sore muscles. Namman Muay was invested in 1960 by Devakam Apothecary Hall Company. At first, Namman Muay was created simply to help ease the aches and pains of professional boxers, but these days it has found a wider market of anyone suffering from mild muscle pain or fatigue. Liniment oil isn’t a cure-all by any means, but it will help you get back into the ring, day after day. WIth Namman Muay Oil you’ll be able to train like the pros and become your fiercest self. For more Muay Thai and Thai Boxing gear, oil, and equipment, Made4Fighters has you covered.
WHAT WILL NAMMAN MUAY OIL HELP YOU WITH
- In combination with massage, liniment oil helps to improve muscle blood circulation.
- It will apply a soothing warm-cool feeling.
- Easy to spread and suitable as a warm up massage oil.
- Suitable Thai massage oil for worn-out muscle relief.
- Perfect for athletes, but also for those who simply need to warm up and prepare the muscles for intensive physical performance.
- It can also provide relief for those with congested nasal passages, an added bonus!
- Apply to the muscles, tendons, joints and massage into skin.
- Available in 450 ml and 120 ml.
NAMMAN MUAY THAI BOXING LINIMENT INGREDIENTS (INCI)
- Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Alcohol_95%, aqua, Light yellow colour, Deep yellow colour, Polysorbate_80, Eucalyptus oil, Liquid Paraffin q.s.ad.
- Made with the original Thai recipe, from premium natural ingredients.
- Must not be used by people who are sensitive to any ingredient contained in the product.
- Not suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding women and children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- For external use only.
Oils & Balms