For over a year the constantly modified designs at each stage of the development have been continuously tested and improved by our experienced karateka team of consultants (World and European Champions) enabling us to offer once again a gi with the HAYASHI Katamori in terms of cut, material and performance Processing meets the requirements of modern Kata competition. Without exception all Karateka participating in the Katamori project were amazed about the final version of this Kata gi.
The pants´ cut with a traditional lace is purposeful inspired by the sensational HAYASHI Yuuga gi in hakama style that we have developed in 2010.
The especially produced material for Kata competitions (13 oz) made of 100% PREWASHED cotton offers not only an extreme freedom of movement due to its nature and the body - optimized HAYASHI cut, but also an expressive SNAP" - effect.
- World Karate Federation (WKF) approval
- Shrinks at the laundry only slightly (about 2 - 3%)
- 8-fold stitched ends of arms, legs and jacket
- Sizes from 150 - 200 cm in 5 cm steps
- Pleasant comfort due to mesh lining in the shoulder area and the back waistband"