No printing required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don’t even need a label!
•Self-service and contact-free
HOW TO USE InPost?
1. First find your nearest InPost Locker by entering a place or postcode in InPost’s map here.
2. Choose Instant Returns to create a QR code Click Here.
3. Scan the code on your phone at your local locker.
4. Put your parcel* inside and shut the door. When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
Q: Can I use InPost if I am an international customer?
A: Currently InPost is only available to UK customers- but watch this space!
Q: How long will my InPost return take?
A: InPost aims to deliver all returns back to retailer within 3-5 working days. You can track the status of your return using InPost tracking here.
Q: Where can I find out more information about InPost?
A: You can find out more about InPost by visiting their website here.
Q: I have a question about my QR code/locker/tracking information
A: You may find the answer to your question in the Help section the InPost website here.
Alternatively, you can contact their Customer Care team and they will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding InPost returns:
Call: 0330 335 0950 (standard network charges apply)
Available: Mon – Fri, 8am – 10pm, Sat & Sun, 8am – 8pm
* PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel. Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.